Already have a design?
New to 3D printing?
Follow the steps below to get started!
Find/Create a Model
Picking a material
Why print in PLA?
- Cheaper than resin printing
- More color options available
- Can do larger scale prints than resin
- Most 3D printing files are modeled to be printed in PLA
- Cost (done by weight):
- Less than 100g is $00.12 per gram
- 100g – 200g is $00.11 per gram
- 200g-300g is $00.10 per gram
- 300g and up is $00.09 per gram
Why print in resin?
- Easy to remove supports
- Higher detailed prints than PLA
- Can print very small items that PLA can not
- Easily print out things like D&D minis at optimal quality
- Costs $0.25 per gram
- Resin is only available in grey